Need a Speaker?
I love having the opportunity to bring abstract or difficult topics to life for people through presentations and facilitated sessions that leave participants feeling energized, enthusiastic, and engaged in the topic. I see it as a joy and a privilege to be able to share with an audience in that way.
I realize that concepts of ‘culture’, ‘engagement’, ‘strategy’, ‘knowledge’, ‘collaboration’, and others are often ambiguous. Giving them weight and meaning and making them useful in the workplace is a passion of mine.
Over the last 20+ years, I’ve had the great opportunity as a speaker to present internally with client organizations and externally at industry events and forums on a wide variety of topics. More recently I have successfully delivered webinars and have started using remote tools including Skype, video rooms, and collaboration platforms to support presentations with participants from around the world.
My interests are continuously evolving, but remain grounded in my enduring interest in how organizations ‘really work’. Some of the topics I speak about currently include:
- The Future of Work
- Infusing your Work with Creativity and Innovation
- Knowledge as a Competitive Differentiator: Why it Matters
- Digital Engagement: The Difference Between Marketing Exposure and Engagement
- The Future of Work: What it means to ‘work’ in a digitized economy
- PMI Annual Meeting Presentation: Social and Change
- The Changing Dynamics of B2B Sales: Success in a New World Order
- Social Media and Change Management: Constructing a New Reality
- The Use of Social Media in Business (internally with employees and externally with customers)
- Understanding Decision Making and Power in Organization
- Culture and Its Impact on Business: Why it Matters, How to Manage It
- Employee Engagement: What it is, Why it Matters, How to Get It
- The Importance of Title 9: Why Equal Access Matters to Women and Minorities
- Changing Change Management: Why Change Has to Change
- Living a New Strategy: Strategy as Practice paper presented to the Academy of Management
- Doing Strategy in a VUCA World: Creating Useful Strategies that People Deliver
If you would be interested in having me speak with your group (large or small) please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.